Renovation Coordinator - Charlotte
The Turn & Renovation team at Truehold ensures our homes are clean, safe, functional and that our vendor’s final product meets construction completion standards for our residents prior to move-in. We are looking for a supercharged team member with intricate knowledge of single family residential real estate, construction/renovations, and experience working with internal team members and external parties to ensure our projects are complete on time and under budget.
- Enable property assessments: work with our Project Managers and Bid Reviewers to ensure documentation is uploaded to Salesforce.com with a focus on owning data quality for Property Assessment queues
- Liaise with Project Managers and Property Management to confirm that Point-of-Sale items have been included in work scope and are subsequently completed
- Act as our in-house Dispatcher by distributing Approved Assessments to our preferred vendors to commence work
- Keep projects moving forward by managing Change Order requests from vendors, reconciling with original budgets, and maintaining accurate CO data in Salesforce.com
- Manage Certificate of Occupancy issues and corresponding data input
- Move projects to Leasing by coordinating project completions with Property Management and ensuring timelines are met
- Oversee external invoices and ensure they are processed accurately and paid on time. Work with our vendors, property managers, and other TH employees/contractors to ensure accuracy and transparency in invoicing data
- 2+ years working in residential real estate, home building, renovations or home services
- 2+ years of increasing responsibility as a Coordinator, with direct experience in data entry, vendor management and invoicing workflows
- Diligent work ethic, unmatched attention to detail with a passion for organization, crisp communication and ability to collaboratively drive results
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Outlook strongly preferred
Our commitment to DEI
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to Truehold's people-first culture. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.