Manager of Strategic Initiatives - SFR Expansion
Truehold is seeking an entrepreneurial Expansion Manager to help lead the charge in bringing our transformative Sale Leaseback SFR acquisition platform to new markets. This role is crucial in creating and delivering market intelligence, standing up key partnerships with real estate agents, lawyers, brokerage firms, title and escrow services, and other essential collaborators. The ideal candidates have either proven experience delivering exceptional results growing an SFR acquisition platform or demonstrated track record of building GTM strategies across several stages of growth at a leading D2C marketplace or platform.
- Market Intelligence: Conduct comprehensive market research leveraging both outsourced and proprietary data to manage regulatory and compliance concerns, stay on top of competitive landscapes, and position the business for fast traction in new markets
- Go-To-Market Strategy: Assist in designing the playbook for establishing our product in each new market. Identify sub-markets best suited for our strategy, collaborate with marketing to develop targeted advertising campaigns, and establish KPIs to track success.
- Strategic Partnerships: Recruit, vet, and quarterback our most important partnerships that impact growth targets and execution across our acquisition strategy, including real estate agents, brokerages, title & escrow services and other potential partners
- City Launching: Drive the successful launches of our new markets with a relentless focus on speed, efficiency, and driving revenue. This will require focused collaboration with both our HQ and remote team members across Acquisitions, Sales, Marketing & Legal, while also establishing our local presence by serving as the face of Truehold in each market
- 2-3+ years of underwriting experience, as an integral member of a growing SFR acquisitions platform and/or equivalent experience scaling GTM/Expansion function at a marketplace or D2C platform
- Proven success in establishing and contributing to the negotiation of strategic partnerships in the real estate services sector
- Experience working cross functionally at a technology driven business, with a focus on data & analytics, sales, marketing and ideally, SFR acquisitions
- Background in investment banking, management consulting or GTM function strongly preferred, extra bonus for experience in proptech and Single Family Rentals
- Familiarity with Salesforce, and open source software / web-based tools within the residential real estate industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A collaborative, people-first culture with a passion for doing good and enjoying doing it
- A unique opportunity to build our brand in the early stages
- Competitive benefits and compensation, including 401(k) w/match
- Choice between hybrid and fully remote work
- Flexible PTO (with a 3-week minimum)
- 11 paid holidays
Truehold is the nation's leading provider of residential sale-leasebacks, the preferred choice for homeowners who want to unlock their equity without taking on debt or moving. We've brought together industry-leading experts to unlock over $100 million in home equity to hundreds of residents in 7 cities across the Midwest. Our mission is to create a new type of senior living that enables people to enjoy their health and wealth as they age, without giving up their homes.