Head of Data Analytics & Operations
Thrive Health Tech (THT)
About Thrive Health Tech (THT)
Incubated by Frist Cressey Ventures and backed by CVS Health Ventures, 25M Health, and others, Thrive Health Tech (THT) is the world's only wireless platform built for health care. For our customers, usually low-income Americans, we provide unlimited mobile plans (talk/text/data) to ensure connectivity, smartphones optimized for key health care use cases, and high-touch, tech-optimized support. For our healthcare partners, we enable the “last mile” of their telephonic and digital strategies, delivering market leading outcomes through sustained engagement. Our mission is to improve health equity by relentlessly removing the friction our customers encounter with technology - in clinical domains, health care operations, or social drivers of health. When health care is easier and more accessible, everyone wins.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business needs, and translate them into scalable and reliable data systems and tools, while ensuring data quality, privacy, and compliance
- Design and develop large-scale data systems, including databases, data warehouses, and big data platforms, with a strong focus on data governance and compliance requirements.
- Apply software engineering best practices to build robust and maintainable data solutions, ensuring code quality, performance, and scalability.
- Collect and integrate data from various sources to create a unified and accurate source of truth for financial and compliance domains.
- Optimize data processing and query performance while ensuring adherence to data governance SLAs.
- Drive automation initiatives by developing scripts, utilities, and frameworks to streamline data processes, improve efficiency, and enforce data governance practices.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of data solutions, processes, best practices, and data governance frameworks, and actively share knowledge with the team.
- BA / BS degree required
- 3-5 years of experience as a software engineer, with a strong focus on data engineering and large-scale data systems.
- Proven track record within a fast-paced and rapidly scaling technology or healthcare company; prior experience in consulting (e.g., digital transformation) will also be considered
- Experience with Snowflake for querying and ELT optimizations
- Experience with visualization tools like Tableau and PowerBI
- Excellent programming skills, with expertise in building robust and scalable software solutions using modern software engineering practices in alignment with data governance guidelines
- Solid understanding of data architecture principles and proven experience in designing and developing scalable data systems, while considering data governance requirements
What we Offer
- Salary: THT has standardized salaries based on position, no matter where you live
- The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills and experience
- Incentive Stock Options proportionate to salary
- Fully remote work & remote office stipend (co-working, laptop, etc.)
- Optional hybrid work option in Nashville, TN
- $2,000 annual learning & development budget
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- $1,000 yearly vacation bonus for taking five consecutive days of vacation, fully unplugged from work
- Up to six weeks of paid bereavement leave, medical leave, and disaster after six months of employment, two weeks of each paid leave in your first six months
- 12-week paid parental leave after 6 months at the company
- 5-week sabbatical on your 5 year anniversary
- Health insurance, dental and vision, commuter benefits, & 401(k) benefits with company matching
- Guaranteed minimum 1-month severance if things don’t work out. You are trusting us with your career, and we want you to know we take it seriously.