This is a part-time position to start and pays $25-$30 with flexible hours and an expectation of 20 hours per week. Full-time positions are also available.
Swap Health helps low and moderate income individuals prevent, manage, and treat chronic conditions through greater access to healthy food and population-specific health and nutrition education. Swap is seeking Registered Dietitians to provide care to our members in Ohio and across the country.
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about providing evidence-based, compassionate care and guidance to underserved patients.
This position is fully remote and is a part-time position to start with the potential to become a full-time role. Swap is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
About The Role
This role will provide virtual medical nutritional therapy to Swap members.
What You’ll Do
- Provide personalized, professional MNT to qualified individuals via chat, audio, and video calls on HIPAA compliant telehealth platform, as well as other nutrition counseling services
- Active Licensed Dietitian by the State Medical Board of Ohio
- Active Registered Dietitian (RD) credential by Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about helping underserved populations and individuals
- Has worked with and served a range of patients
- Competitive pay
- Potential for equity
- Fully remote work
- Flexible scheduling
- Motivated, experienced colleagues that are solving massive problems