Sales Operations Manager
Midi is on a mission to bring compassionate, high-quality medical care to women 40+. We center the healthcare needs and experiences of women in this unique life stage, because we’re founded by women who are living it, too.
Who we are:
Midi Health is the only comprehensive virtual care clinic for women in midlife navigating perimenopause, menopause, and other common midlife health challenges. Our platform provides care designed by experts, scaled by technology, and delivered by trained and compassionate clinicians.
We accept most major PPO insurance products, and we offer convenient access to clinical care through telehealth visits, 24/7 messaging, and responsible prescribing of medications, supplements, and other therapies.
We’re passionately focused on improving the symptoms of women’s midlife hormone change because the current system too often leaves women misdiagnosed and undertreated. At Midi, we’re changing that.
To learn more about Midi go to:
Where we’re based:
We are an entirely virtual company, and this opportunity is 100% remote.
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in analyzing and optimizing the performance of our Health System and Employer sales team. Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, you will be responsible for a wide range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Sales Analytics and Reporting:
- Develop and maintain sales analytics dashboards and reports to track key performance metrics and provide actionable insights.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement, and make data-driven recommendations to the sales leadership team.
- Identify customer segmentation trends to inform territory and target management
- Calculate field performance incentive program and develop reporting to ensure timely pay out
- Sales Process Optimization:
- Streamline and optimize sales processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implement best practices and tools to support sales representatives in achieving their targets.
- Sales Forecasting and Planning:
- Manage sales forecasting processes to provide accurate sales forecasts to senior management.
- Work closely with finance and other departments to align sales forecasts with company goals and objectives.
- Sales Enablement:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop sales collateral, tools, and training programs to support the sales team.
- Ensure sales representatives have the necessary resources and support to effectively sell
- Support the proposal process and key deal reviews
- Serve as tech contact for field based sales organization
- CRM Management:
- Lead the development and management of the CRM system.
- Ensure data accuracy, integrity, and completeness within the CRM system.
- 4+ years of experience in sales operations, revenue operations, or marketing
- Highly analytical with outstanding data skills - well versed in Google Sheets / Excel
- Experience with analytics and business intelligence tools (i.e., Quicksight, Looker)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full understanding and ability to manage/administer HubSpot CRM
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Attention to detail and strong prioritization skills.