Chief of Staff
Midi is currently seeking a Chief of Staff (CoS) reporting to the CEO and COO. This pivotal role will extend the reach of our executives while overseeing various facets of management and logistics. The CoS will play a central role in advancing our organizational objectives and fostering a culture of efficiency and collaboration.
Management of Quarterly Business Review and Strategic Decision Making Meetings: responsible for coordinating quarterly business review process and key strategic decision-making meetings.
Organize the office of the CEO and COO: Understands the business deeply to anticipate and avert problems with strong project management, relationships management and communications skills. The CoS will also architect and curate Midi’s information sharing infrastructure and coordinate the process of producing quarterly board materials.
Operational Excellence: The CoS will be responsible for overseeing coordination of team meetings and workshops. By providing tactical support, they will help drive continuous improvement and address core challenges in our business processes.
Strategic Support: The CoS will act as internal management consultant leading projects to inform strategic decisions about new business lines, resource allocation and organizational structure.
Communication and Relationship Building: Over time, the CoS will serve as a key of contact for internal and external communications on behalf of our CEO and COO. Committed to the mission, vision and values of Midi Health, the CoS will build and nurture relationships with employees across the company – critical to improving operational efficiency and fostering a positive organizational culture.
Collaborative Leadership: Over time, working closely with executive leadership, the CoS will contribute to the development and implementation of business strategies. This will involve facilitating meetings, providing actionable insights, and assisting with the planning of key initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in management consulting, investment banking or high-growth tech company. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with deep expertise in data analysis and insights.
- Direct experience partnering with, influencing, and executing alongside executive leaders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with a keen attention to detail and a data-driven approach.
- Proven experience in organizing and directing multiple teams and departments in an executive capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to ideate, plan, and execute strategic initiatives, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative mindset.
- A results-oriented approach, coupled with outstanding problem-solving abilities and a dedication to efficiency.
- Self-motivated and highly reliable, with excellent time management and project management skills.
Who we are:
Midi Health is the only comprehensive virtual care clinic for women in midlife navigating perimenopause, menopause, and other common midlife health challenges. Our platform provides care designed by experts, scaled by technology, and delivered by trained and compassionate clinicians.
We accept most major PPO insurance products, and we offer convenient access to clinical care through telehealth visits, 24/7 messaging, and responsible prescribing of medications, supplements, and other therapies.
We’re passionately focused on improving the symptoms of women’s midlife hormone change because the current system too often leaves women misdiagnosed and undertreated. At Midi, we’re changing that.