Internal Medicine Physician - Remote/Part Time (Pennsylvania License Required)
Who we are:
Midi Health is the only comprehensive virtual care clinic for women in midlife navigating perimenopause, menopause, and other common midlife health challenges. Our platform provides care designed by experts, scaled by technology, and delivered by trained and compassionate clinicians.
We accept most major PPO insurance products, and we offer convenient access to clinical care through telehealth visits, 24/7 messaging, and responsible prescribing of medications, supplements, and other therapies.
We’re passionately focused on improving the symptoms of women’s midlife hormone change because the current system too often leaves women misdiagnosed and undertreated. At Midi, we’re changing that.
Where we’re based:
We are an entirely virtual company, so clinicians can live anywhere in the United States.
The purpose of this role is to offer direct patient care to our patients located in Pennsylvania.
- Direct patient care via telehealth platform
- Medical assessment, including reviewing patient histories, symptoms, and laboratory reports
- Educate patients on health management, preventive care measures, and lifestyle modifications to improve overall wellness
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic medical records (EMRs) of patient consultations, treatment plans, and other pertinent information
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, specialists, and support staff to coordinate patient care and referrals
- Ensure compliance with telemedicine regulations, ethical standards, and patient confidentiality protocols
- Unencumbered, unrestricted medical license (MD or DO) in Pennsylvania
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience caring for women experiencing perimenopause and menopause symptoms
- Expert level knowledge and experience in prescribing and managing hormone replacement therapy and weight management medication
- Strong interest in holistic methods to treat perimenopause and menopause symptoms