Who we are
Midi Health is the only comprehensive virtual care clinic for women in midlife navigating perimenopause, menopause, and other common midlife health challenges. Our platform provides care designed by experts, scaled by technology, and delivered by trained and compassionate clinicians.
We accept most major PPO insurance products, and we offer convenient access to clinical care through telehealth visits, 24/7 messaging, and responsible prescribing of medications, supplements, and other therapies.
We’re passionately focused on improving the symptoms of women’s midlife hormone change because the current system too often leaves women misdiagnosed and undertreated. At Midi, we’re changing that.
Where we’re based
We are an entirely virtual company, so employees can live anywhere in the United States.
Team Based Care:
- Creates an environment of belonging and community between the entire care team, models collaboration, communication, responsiveness, kindness and resourcefulness.
- Participates in team based care by delivering expert virtual nursing care and practice, clinical triage and team based care. Directs delegation.
- Addresses clinical patient questions in telehealth systems and escalates expeditiously as needed.
- Ensures team’s accurate, timely, and efficient follow through with pharmacy refills, obtaining, reporting and tracking of lab results, medical records, phone messages, and responding to patient messages.
- Recruits, interviews, onboards and manages new clinical staff team members, primarily, but not limited to, Medical Assistants.
- Provides day to day oversight of medical assistants to ensure excellent service and patient care.
- Plans and oversees medical assistant health service and care delivery, makes assignments, supervises, and evaluates quality of care delivered.
- Discuss opportunities for growth and development with team members including leading team meetings, 1:1s, and performance reviews.
- Responsible for orientation as well as ongoing validation of skills and learning opportunities, including training courses and just in time education.
- Understands and designs systems to ensure optimal approach to patient asynchronous communication: handle time for calls, portal messages, prescription questions, active symptoms etc..
- Models a “same day resolution organisation” approach.
Quality & Safety:
- Dynamic partner to our Head of customer satisfaction and patient winbacks.
- Remains in compliance with HIPAA, and protects all patient health information (PHI) in accordance with Federal and state regulations.
- Leads Quality Assessment and Process Improvement initiatives with quantitative outcome.
- Leads via data insights and transparency
- Accountable for implementing relevant process and outcomes measures in support of organisational goals.
- Education: Registered Nurse (BSN) required
- 50 state + DC licensure strongly preferred, applications expected within 6 months of employment, and maintained.
- Minimum of five (5) years as a leader (supervisor, manager) in a telehealth environment
- 5+ years using AthenaHealth (Athena) strongly preferred
- Available to work shifts that meet the Company’s patient care needs
Who you are:
You are resourceful, tech savvy, professional and display an outward positive attitude both internally and to patients. You work independently with minimal supervision, follow up or training. You’re a self-starter - you know what needs to be done and you take the initiative to remove obstacles to get there. You make it a personal mission to respond to patients as fast as humanly possible.
What we offer:
- 100% remote opportunity
- Competitive compensation aligned with experience
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical and dental)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays