Patient Experience Advocate
Patient Experience Advocate
About Midi Health
Midi is on a mission to bring compassionate, high quality medical care to women 40+, and to offer a new standard of care for women in midlife.
Midi Health is the only comprehensive virtual care clinic health solution for women ages 40 to 65 navigating midlife hormone transition. Our platform provides care designed by experts, scaled by technology, and delivered by trained and compassionate clinicians. All of our services are covered by insurance, and we offer convenient access to clinical care through telehealth visits, 24/7 messaging, at-home testing, and home delivery of supplements and other products.
Midi Health partners and collaborates with health systems to
- Provide for new front door for health system for post-reproductive women aged 40-65
- Support health system to expand capacity to treat menopausal women in midlife
- Expand market footprint and increase downstream revenue. Allow health system provider to practice at the top of license
- Address key delivery gaps in treating perimenopausal, menopausal and postmenopausal women
- Augment network capabilities and expand expertise to treat women 40-65
- Provide referrals that support health systems high value service lines e.g. neurology, ob/gyn, cardiology, internal/family medicine, orthopedics, oncology.
- Partner to grow and expand patient base and increase visibility to expand market potential
The Patient Experience Advocate will report to the Head of Patient and Care Team Experience. This position is a critical member of the team leading to provide an exceptional experience for our patients and our clinical care team. This role will be a great fit for you if you are passionate about making a difference in women's health, energized by delivering high customer satisfaction and think strategically about process improvement and scalability.
- Own the day-to-day escalation pipeline for the Care Coordination team focusing on patient satisfaction, clinician support, and technical support
- Develop a system of recovery after a negative experience, recommend mechanisms to retain these members, and leads process improvement based to root issue causes analysis
- Monitor customer satisfaction surveys to identify areas of improvement, key themes, and implement a consistent effective framework to set improvement goals and execute via process measures in order to improve the outcomes in the customer journey
- Collaborate with the team to develop, document, implement, track, reinforce and improve policies and processes that are material to the customer experience by owning, executing, and reporting on patient feedback trends develop and implement best practices for the Care Coordination team
- Liaise with stakeholders to improve coordination and champion the voice of the customer and the needs of the care team in cross-functional meetings
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and calm while managing competing priorities
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement within the patient and care team and across the organization.
- 5+ years of customer service experience, healthcare customer service or other high-touch patient experience support
- Experience in project management with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly resourceful and efficient at operational process design, improvements, and execution
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, and be solution-oriented
- 2+ years Zendesk experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred