Provider Relations Liaison (Women's Health)
About Midi Health
Midi is on a mission to bring compassionate, high quality medical care to women 40+, and to offer a new standard of care for women in midlife.
Midi Health is the only comprehensive virtual care clinic health solution for women ages 40 to 65 navigating midlife hormone transition. Our platform provides care designed by experts, scaled by technology, and delivered by trained and compassionate clinicians. All of our services are covered by insurance, and we offer convenient access to clinical care through telehealth visits, 24/7 messaging, at-home testing, and home delivery of supplements and other products.
Midi Health partners and collaborates with health systems to
- Provide for new front door for health system for post-reproductive women aged 40-65
- Support health system to expand capacity to treat menopausal women in midlife
- Expand market footprint and increase downstream revenue. Allow health system provider to practice at the top of license
- Address key delivery gaps in treating perimenopausal, menopausal and post-menopausal women
- Augment network capabilities and expand expertise to treat women 40-65
- Provide referrals that support health systems high value service lines e.g. neurology, ob/gyn, cardiology, internal/family medicine, orthopedics, oncology.
- Partner to grow and expand patient base and increase visibility to expand market potential
The Physician Relations Liaison will report to the Head of Health System Partnerships to educate, raise awareness and inform both employed and community physicians about Midi Health. This role is responsible for driving referrals from physicians to Midi Health. They will introduce and promote Midi Health, its providers and offerings to potential referring practices. The Physician Relations Liaison is responsible for implementing initiatives designed to facilitate the development of relationships between health systems, employed physicians, medical practice groups, and community partners in order to increase referral volume directly to Midi Health. The role is focused on increasing referral percentages/volumes and expanding the use of Midi Health services.
- Successfully deploy Midi Health solutions at a local level with providers and staff so that solution fits seamlessly with their workflows and results in high provider referrals, patient adoption, and utilization of Midi services
- Establish and maintain positive, effective relationships and ongoing communications with new and existing providers, staff, and medical practice groups
- Position Midi Health as a leader in midlife care for women to health system, providers and community at large. Partner with providers and local community to inform, educate, and bring opportunities that will help their patients live a healthier lifestyle in relation to their midlife care
- Drive continuous physician outreach and develop relationships with physician office staff and providers to gain trust and credibility in recommending Midi Health
- Make regular contact (via in-person meetings, telephone, email or other channels) with existing network of referring physicians, office managers, community grand rounds coordinators and other staff to build relationships necessary to drive referral patient volume
- Monitor data, present reports, and encourage ongoing provider engagement through regularly scheduled touch bases and meetings. Report regularly on referral volume by channel, tracking activity and effectiveness of outreach
- Coordinate patient- and prospective patient-facing events to drive brand awareness, including but not limited to in-house informational sessions, community events, events/conferences, etc
- Gather and share insights with leadership on feedback from the local community to ensure Midi is learning from providers. Work closely with Marketing to develop collateral to support education and outreach efforts
- Collaborate with health system partnerships team to build repeatable processes and systems that enable Midi Health to efficiently scale with existing and new system partners
- Additional duties or tasks as assigned from time to time to support the business
- Associate degree in healthcare/business/communications, marketing or related field required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 5 years of sales, healthcare customer service, or other clinical outreach support is required
- Experience in project leadership, communication, managed care, physician office or account management is required
- Driver’s license and vehicle, or other approved means of transportation, and an acceptable driving record is required
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills to the target audience.
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter with strong relationship-building skills.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, and be solutions-oriented.
- Ability to work independently with Google Suite products and web-based meeting products
- Candidates must be willing to travel to support assigned territory of health systems and physicians