Master Scheduler - Healthcare
Midi is seeking an experienced Digital Health Scheduler to join our cutting edge healthcare start-up.
This is a rare opportunity to start at the ground level of a fast-growing healthcare practice.
We offer a flexible work schedule and 100% remote environment.
- Sole responsibility for creating every Midi clinician's schedule in Athena
- Daily monitoring of clinician schedules
- Management of patient waiting list to backfill patients as times become available
- Rescheduling of patients as needed
- Adjustment of clinician schedules as needed
- Cross-coverage of Care Coordinator Team responsibilities as assigned
The qualified candidate will have experience in the following:
- Minimum of 1 year experience working for a digital healthcare company is required
- Minimum of five (5) years as a Clinical Scheduler building clinician schedules in Athena
- 5+ years using AthenaHealth (Athena) required
- Proficiency in scheduling across multiple time zones
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer:
- 100% remote opportunity
- Opportunity to work for a fast-paced, cutting edge healthcare organization
- Health and dental benefits