Vice President of Sales
Job Title: Vice President of Sales
Location: San Francisco, CA (Hybrid Model)
Company: Clearpol Inc.
Clearpol Inc. is an innovative seed-stage startup at the forefront of AI healthcare compliance solutions. Our mission is to revolutionize the healthcare sector by enhancing compliance and operational efficiency with the power of artificial intelligence. As we grow, we're seeking passionate, driven individuals to join our dynamic team.
We're searching for an experienced executive to lead our sales and account management teams.
This role overseas all sales and account management of this unicorn startup. Candidates need to be experienced in all aspects of sales and account management, with at least 7 years’ experience in the bio/healthcare sector. This VP role will manage the full team including sales targets, incentives, strategy, retaining customers and provide constructive analysis on ongoing learnings and improvements to maintain a high performing sales team.
Managing large sales teams, strong sales experience, ideally in the healthcare sector, executive communication, sales and negotiating abilities.
This role reports directly to the CEO. Promotion opportunity possible within 12 months.
The full team is expected to grow to 60 by EOY.
1. Perform oversight of daily sales and account management work. Willingness to conduct sales when the team is overloaded on follow thru.
2. Create/maintain sales book of business with a 12-month past and future look.
3. Submit sales/account management reports to the CEO and COO
4. Oversee key communication, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with sales/account managers and clients.
5. Lead continuous improvements in account management and sales. Understanding and tracking any lost sales and how to prevent those for future sales.
6. Create comprehensive sales goals and performance measures for growth with each team member along with tracking that performance
7. Oversea special sales projects, strategic sales initiatives, and critical issues as they arise; especially related to cross-functional collaboration across the sales and executive team.
8. Lead executive sales partnerships with outside partners and vendors
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Administration, or a related field. MBA/MSc is a plus.
2. Proven experience in executive Sales Rep /Account Manager or relevant role, preferably within the healthcare or tech startup environment.
3. Bring a strong and large sales book/network to the table
4. Exceptional organizational and understanding of the entire sales cycle along with opportunities
5. Demonstration of executive competency in business development
6. Ability to manage multiple complexities and tasks while thriving in a fast-paced startup environment.
7. Superior executive written and public speaking/verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to the full executive team to internal and external stakeholders as requested, related to sales and account management.
8. Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Notion, Google Docs, and familiar with various project management tools. Significant familiarity with CRM software.
9. Inspirational leader who love sales, and reporting, be proactive, self-starter/go-getter, resilient, positive, resourceful, and adaptable, with the ability to anticipate the needs of the entire sales and account management team and act accordingly.
What we offer:
Salary, competitive benefits and equity package, an exciting work environment, and the opportunity to have a lasting significant impact on the healthcare industry. At Clearpol, we value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, engaging work environment.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and a brief cover letter detailing why they are the ideal candidate for this position.
Clearpol Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you require any assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you are encouraged to let us know.