Sales/Account Manager Representative
Job Title: Sales/Account Manager Representative
Location: San Francisco, CA (Hybrid Model)
Company: Clearpol Inc.
Clearpol Inc. is an innovative seed-stage startup at the forefront of AI healthcare compliance solutions. Our mission is to revolutionize the healthcare sector by enhancing compliance and operational efficiency with the power of artificial intelligence. As we grow, we're seeking passionate, driven individuals to join our dynamic team. This product offering is a fairly easy sell with users excited by the enormous benefits and ROI that the products returns to companies.
We're searching for MULTIPLE experienced sales and account manager people to perform sales and account management of this unicorn startup. Candidates need to present, promote and sell our products using solid value statements/arguments to existing and prospective customers. Perform any needed cost-benefit and needs assessment for existing or potential customers. Establish and develop/maintain positive business and customer relationships.
Strong sales experience, ideally in the healthcare sector, executive communication, sales and negotiating abilities.
This role reports directly to the VP of Sales. The full team is expected to increase the staff to 60 by EOY.
1. Perform daily sales and account manager work
2. Create/maintain a book of sales business with a 6-month past and future look.
3. Submit self-sales reports to the VP of Sales
4. Oversee key communication, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with other sales/account managers and sales clients.
5. Lead continuous improvements for sales. Understanding and tracking any lost sales and how to prevent those for future sales.
6. Create, with the VP of Sales, comprehensive sales goals and performance measures for growth.
7. Coordinate special sales projects, strategic sales initiatives, and critical issues as they arise; especially related to cross-functional sales collaboration.
8. Support executive sales partnerships with outside partners and vendors
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Administration, or a related field. MBA/MSc is a plus.
2. Proven experience in a Sales Rep /Account Manager or relevant role, preferably within the healthcare or tech startup environment.
3. Bring a strong network to the table
4. Exceptional organizational and understanding of the entire sales cycle
5. Demonstration of competency in business development
6. Ability to manage multiple complexities and tasks while thriving in a fast-paced startup environment.
7. Superior executive written and public speaking/verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to the full executive team to internal and external stakeholders as requested, related to sales.
8. Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Notion, Google Docs, and familiar with various project management tools. Significant familiarity with CRM software.
9. Love sales, and reporting, be proactive, self-starter/go-getter, resilient, positive, resourceful, and adaptable, with the ability to anticipate the needs of the entire sales and account management team and act accordingly.
What we offer:
Salary, competitive benefits and equity package, an exciting work environment, and the opportunity to have a lasting significant impact on the healthcare industry. At Clearpol, we value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, engaging work environment.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and a brief cover letter detailing why they are the ideal candidate for this position.
Clearpol Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you require any assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you are encouraged to let us know.