Vice President of Operations
Job Title: Vice President of Operations
Location: San Francisco, CA (Hybrid Model)
Company: Clearpol Inc.
Clearpol Inc. is an innovative seed-stage startup at the forefront of AI healthcare compliance solutions. Our mission is to revolutionize the healthcare sector by enhancing compliance and operational efficiency with the power of artificial intelligence. As we grow, we're seeking passionate, driven individuals to join our dynamic team.
We're searching for an experienced operations executive to run the key operations of this unicorn startup like a well-oiled machine. This includes operations improvements and internal growth strategy; communications, HR, Customer Success/Support. Responsibilities include oversight and strategy of the organization’s internal systems and processes/procedures; putting the right resources in each function allowing us to scale.
Executive communication, executive level problem-solving and negotiating abilities.
This role reports directly to the CEO. The team is expected to grow to 60 by EOY. Promotion opportunity possible for COO within 12 months.
1. Oversight of daily operations within all business departments
2. Lead leadership strategy & logistics of executive team meetings and events
3. Serve as a liaison to the CEO of all activities and operations supporting strategy and customers. This includes submitting CEO reports in all matters of importance.
4. Oversee executive communication, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with peer executives and executive clients.
5. Lead continuous improvements for resource management. This includes leading comprehensive goals and performance measures for growth.
6. Manage special projects, strategic initiatives, and critical issues as they arise; especially related to cross-functional collaboration, and all business analytics
7. Lead operational strategy, procedures to maximize efficiency and productivity.
8. Executive partnerships with outside partners / contractors and vendors
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Administration, or a related field. MBA/MSc is a plus.
2. Proven experience as a Chief Operating Officer or relevant role, preferably within the healthcare or tech startup environment.
3. Exceptional organizational and understanding of business functions such as Finance, HR and Customer Success.
4. Demonstration of competency in business development, strategic planning, fundraising
5. Ability to manage multiple complexities and tasks while thriving in a fast-paced startup environment.
6. Superior executive written and public speaking/verbal communication skills, with the ability to represent the full executive team to internal and external stakeholders.
7. Working knowledge in IT/Business infrastructure including MS Office Suite, Notion, Google Docs, and familiar with various project management tools. Some familiarity with CRM software is a plus.
8. Proactive, self-starter/go-getter, resilient, positive, resourceful, and adaptable, with the ability to anticipate the needs of the executive team and act accordingly.
What we offer:
Salary, competitive benefits and equity package, an exciting work environment, and the opportunity to have a lasting significant impact on the healthcare industry. At Clearpol, we value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, engaging work environment.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and a brief cover letter detailing why they are the ideal candidate for this position.
Clearpol Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you require any assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you are encouraged to let us know.